We currently do not have any openings available but are always interested in hearing from you.
We're good enough, we're smart enough, and dog gone it, people like us! If the same can be said of you, then check out our job opening.
Wages & Benefits:
- $3000 sign-on bonus for right technician.
- Two weeks paid vacation after completion of first year.
- Six paid holidays, plus Thanksgiving Day Friday off.
- Medical insurance for full-time (30 hours or more) employees.
- Day shift, Monday through Friday. Well-lighted, clean work environment.
- Start out with hourly pay. Graduate to flat-rate pay with guaranteed base pay of straight-time average during any calendar month.
- Group bonus plan for group productivity.
- Uniforms and laundry service provided.
Our Business Practices:
- Our company exists to provide for the needs of two groups of peoplecustomers and employees.
- Our intent is to provide an effective and pleasant work environment that provides for those needs and beyond without taking over your life.
- We believe those needs are best met by maintaining relationships that are characterized by honesty, open communication, trust, and mutual satisfaction, both with customers and employees.
- Because of our commitment to integrity, it's unlikely you will ever be embarrassed to be openly associated with this business on account of its practices.
- This is a shop where you can expect plenty of work. We are committed to vigorous marketing. We are committed to insuring that our employees have sufficient work.
My Expectations of You:
- I expect you to maintain friendly, considerate, and honest dealings with customers and work-mates.
- I expect you to consistently strive to satisfy customers by taking their concerns to heart as your own—to extend yourself beyond the bare bones of their complaints in an effort to genuinely serve their interests.
- When inspecting a car or diagnosing a complaint, I expect you to take a big-view approach to the situation. As much as possible, I need to be able to provide customers with an adequate accounting of their cars' needs on my first call to them. You are a professional, and I need you to perform as such.
- I expect you to document your findings so that I will have an adequate basis to communicate with customers about their cars' needs.
- I expect you to give and receive corrective input in a positive spirit of professional growth and team building.
- I expect you to maintain a clean work area, safe work practices, and a relatively neat personal appearance.
- I expect you to be dependableconsistently here and ready to work at the beginning of your shift.
- You must have a valid driver's license and be insurable.
Important note: Some flat-rate shops have a policy of over hiring. The rationale is that it costs the shop very little extra to have mechanics standing around during the slow periods, and during the busy seasons the company won't have to turn hardly any customers away. This is not one of those shops. I used to work as a mechanic at dealerships that operated like that. I never thought it was ethical or good for shop morale then, and as a shop owner I still believe it's a poor practice.
This shop has an excellent reputation. If you are interested in working for a company that is committed to excellence and integrity in all its dealings, then contact us today so we can start the interview process.
If you know someone who might benefit from this, please pass it on.
To be able to email this PDF form you must have Adobe Reader 8 on your computer, if you do not have Adobe Reader 8 you can download the latest version of Adobe Reader: Click Here
ASE Certified Independent Toyota, Lexus & Scion automotive service and repair specialists serving PDX, Portland, Gresham, Beaverton, Clackamas, Oregon City, Fairview, Gladstone, Milwaukie, Oak Grove, Troutdale.