Integrity Auto Your Eco-Friendly Toyota Auto Repair Shop
By choosing Integrity Auto Inc., your eco-friendly auto repair shop you can be assured that your car's spent unsavories and other toxic substances don't find their way into landfills or local waterways. In addition to following environmental regulations established for the auto repair industry, we also observe many other green business practices.
- Our emission specialists repair vehicles to pass DEQ emission tests for cleaner air.
- Our Hybrid technology specialists form a part of the infrastructure to support the new Hybrid (green) technologies.
- We use energy efficient lighting.
- We support renewable power.
- We removed all in-ground hydraulic hoists upon taking possession of building and installed aboveground floor hoists in order to preclude the possibility of under ground hydraulic fluid leaks.
- We recycle engine oil.
- We recycle transmission fluids and gear oils.
- We recycle antifreeze.
- We recycle metals.
- We recycle cardboard.
- We use only non-chlorinated cleaners.
- Parts washer "gray water" is processed and disposed of by Environmental Business Solutions.
ASE Certified Independent Toyota, Lexus & Scion automotive service and repair specialists serving PDX, Portland, Gresham, Beaverton, Clackamas, Oregon City, Fairview, Gladstone, Milwaukie, Oak Grove, Troutdale.