Credibility is one of our most valuable assets!
The gears of our society are lubricated with trust. There are so many daily instances in which we depend on each other that our society simply couldn't function if we stripped it of all trust.
When you have a high credibility with others—when they view you as being completely trustworthy—every transaction you have with them becomes easier and more enjoyable.
Because I believe that your trust is the most valuable thing we could ever earn from you, we strive to be worthy of that trust on every occasion.
What does it take for a repair shop to be worthy of your trust?
A trustworthy shop has at least three aspects:
- Technical competence
- Ethical integrity
- A willingness to genuinely serve your interests
Our ASE certified master mechanics have had their diagnostic skills sharpened by over 85 years combined professional experience. They are conscientious, capable, well trained, and well equipped.
Our goal is to harness our abilities to faithfully serve your interests on every occasion.
Integrity Auto: Customer/Employee Goals
This company exists to provide for the needs of two groups of people—customers and employees. We believe those needs are best met by maintaining relationships that are characterized by honesty, open communication, trust, and mutual satisfaction—both with customers and employees.
For our customers
Our goal is to harness our abilities combined with the most current technology to faithfully serve your interest on every occasion. We strive to provide you with:
- Comfortable transactions that are characterized by a high level of trust.
- A strong sense that we truly take your concerns to heart as our own.
- Cars that are not only safe and reliable, but a pleasure to drive as well.
- Excellent service with your car being serviced in a timely manner, fixed right the first time, and at an equitable price.
For our employees
My goal is to work with you to provide:
- An effective, pleasant work environment.
- A job which provides for your needs without taking over your lives.
- Continued professional growth.
- A strong sense of team camaraderie.
- A sense of significance, purpose, and accomplishment associated with work.
- The satisfaction gained from meeting real needs of real people in an equitable fashion.
ASE Certified Independent Toyota, Lexus & Scion automotive service and repair specialists serving PDX, Portland, Gresham, Beaverton, Clackamas, Oregon City, Fairview, Gladstone, Milwaukie, Oak Grove, Troutdale.