Eco-Friendly Toyota Repair Shop
Well maintained vehicles are better for the environment. Shop practices are important as well. Integrity Auto is committed to environmentally friendly practices. When you choose to have your vehicle serviced here, you can be assured that your car's spent fluids and other toxic substances don't find their way into landfills or local waterways. In addition to following environmental regulations established for the auto repair industry, we also observe the following green business practices:
- Our emission specialists repair vehicles to pass DEQ emission tests for cleaner air.
- Our Hybrid technology specialists form a part of the infrastructure to support the new Hybrid (green) technologies.
- We use energy efficient lighting.
- We support renewable power.
- We removed all in-ground hydraulic hoists upon taking possession of building and installed above-ground floor hoists in order to preclude the possibility of underground hydraulic fluid leaks.
- We recycle engine oil.
- We recycle transmission fluids and gear oils.
- We recycle antifreeze.
- We recycle metals.
- We recycle cardboard.
- We use only non-chlorinated cleaners.
- Parts washer "gray water" is processed and disposed of by Environmental Business Solutions.
ASE Certified Independent Toyota, Lexus & Scion automotive service and repair specialists serving PDX, Portland, Gresham, Beaverton, Clackamas, Oregon City, Fairview, Gladstone, Milwaukie, Oak Grove, Troutdale.